Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wall Sconce Ideas

Abandoning the search for a living room pendant lamp that I love, I am going to ponder the idea of hanging wall sconces above our bed.  The only problem is, like much of our apartment, the bedroom will "soon" have new furniture so it's hard to coordinate anything with furniture you don't yet own.

Luckily I haven't been able to find a bedroom set more than this one from Raymour and Flanigan, even though my inlaws are right that we'd be better off buying a set made of real wood (said unironically in their dining room/office with peeling wallpaper).  Oh well.  It looks nice and it's not so expensive (though more expensive than we can afford now considering we'd also have to replace our mattress from a Queen to a King):





So, hypothetically, if that were our bedroom set, which of these wall sconces would look nice above the bed?


A. Fleur de Lys Wall Sconces

B. Carlotta Wall Sconces

C. Lucia Sconces





And more to come maybe if I decided I don't like any of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment