Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mostly Liquid Bento

I didn't have any leftovers to put in Friday's bento so I just sort of made do with what I did have - not of whole lot of solid food but still some yumminess to be had.  I recently brought a box of Special K Red Berries with me to work, so I decided to use the soup container of the Mr. Bento to contain milk.  Then I got all McGuyver and poured the cereal into the top of the Mr. Bento (which isn't technically a bowl but it worked just fine).

For my afternoon snack, I dipped some apple slices into my Greek yogurt.

I used the largest container to put soup since I wanted to enjoy a full can of Price Chopper's Grilled Chicken Gumbo (seriously so good and on sale!).  I was worried there could be spillage but that worked out too.  I love my Mr. Bento!

Sort of a hodge podge meal but it kept me from the vending machine.  And can you believe I drank two full Nalgenes of water?  Go dieting!

WW info:

- Special K red berries (1 cup) and 3/4 cup nonfat milk = 5 WW Plus Points
- Greek Yogurt (about a cup) = 2 WW Plus Points
- Apple = 0 WW Plus Points
- Price Chopper Gumbo (3/4 can since I spilled a lot out so it would fit in the container) = 6 WW Plus Points

I promise the pictures will get better when I remember to bring my camera with me to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment